#RSU’s This is sad cast member of the MTV reality show “Buckwild” star Shain Gandee died from carbon monoxide poisoning. According to TMZ, Shain’s uncle and a male friend also died while inside Shain’s 1984 Bronco, which had stalled out in mud while the crew went off-roading over the weekend. The truck’s exhaust pipe had apparently been submerged in mud, causing the gas to leak back into the car
A rep for the Kanawha County Sheriff’s Office released a statement saying Shain’s autopsy was completed yesterday. The death was ruled an accident.
We liked Shain He was a little wild but really appeared to be a sweet kid R I P Shain
Click here to read more from>>> TMZ.com.